MyW关门了,什么永久都是假的

查看 12|回复 1
作者:CodyDoby   
永久都是假的!
Dear MyW clients,

I still remember when we launched MyW in June, 2019 - since then, it's been 5 years since we launched our first offer. I had expected MyW to grow further, by launching new products and trying to innovate. This was actually planned. The recent investments a few months ago to move to rented IPv4 subnets and owned IPv6 prefix, and to better hardware that'd allow us to launch our VPS offers that, due to the lack of time as I had a fulltime job, didn't actually happen.
Unfortunately, I have lost my job recently and even tough MyW could handle the monthly bills, before we invested to better hardware and subnets, I can no longer keep this project alive. It has been a month and a half jobless, everything is due currently. From servers, to licenses, and even at the personal level (my rent, bills, etc). The money I had last month was to pay for the servers, and I tried to get a job as soon as possible so we could continue to operate. It's no longer feasible.
It is with sadness that I announce that MyW is closing its doors. I have asked for payment extension for all our servers and subnets, but I cannot guarantee any exact time, nor prediction. Some are already well past due, and the providers we've been using have been more than great to me. I had high hopes that I could get a job ASAP so I could not only survive, but to keep MyW alive.
My sincere apologies for the lack of proper notification - I tried to go the extra mile and paid for everything until I can no longer pay for anything at all.
As so, I urge you to create backups as soon as possible and migrate elsewhere, I'd recommend migrating to Namecrane, Francisco is not only great, as his hardware and network is very decent. Their pricing is great, it works flawlessly.
We thank our clients for trusting us for over 5 years, it was a great experience, both professionally and personally.
Once again, my apologies for closing shop - it's been a hell of a ride.

亲爱的 MyW 客户,
我仍然记得我们在2019年6月推出 MyW 的时候——从那时起,已经过去了5年,我们推出了第一个服务。我本希望 MyW 能继续发展,通过推出新产品和尝试创新来取得更大进步。这其实是计划中的。几个月前,我们进行了投资,搬迁到了租赁的 IPv4 子网和自有的 IPv6 前缀,并升级到更好的硬件,这本应让我们推出 VPS 服务,但由于我当时有全职工作,时间不足,结果没有实现。
不幸的是,我最近失业了,虽然在我们投资升级硬件和子网之前,MyW 还能负担每月的账单,但现在我已经无法维持这个项目的运转。失业已有一个半月,现在所有费用都已经到期。从服务器到许可证,甚至我的个人开销(房租、账单等)都无力承担。上个月我把仅有的钱用于支付服务器费用,并试图尽快找到一份工作,以便我们能继续运营。但这已经不再可行。
怀着沉重的心情,我在此宣布 MyW 将关闭。我已经请求延长所有服务器和子网的付款期限,但我无法保证任何确切的时间或预期。有些账单已经远远超期,我们一直使用的服务提供商对我非常宽容。我本来满怀希望能尽快找到工作,这样不仅能维持生活,还能让 MyW 继续存续。
非常抱歉未能及时通知——我已经尽力支付所有费用,直到完全无法再支付为止。
因此,我强烈建议大家尽快备份并迁移到其他地方。我推荐迁移到 Namecrane,Francisco 不仅非常优秀,他们的硬件和网络也非常不错。他们的价格合理,运行非常顺畅。
感谢我们的客户在过去的5年里对我们的信任,这段经历对我来说,无论在专业上还是个人上,都是一次宝贵的经验。
再次对关闭业务表示歉意——这段旅程确实非同凡响。

子网, 都是, 账单

问个事   
感人肺腑 老外也失业
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

返回顶部