查看 39|回复 1
作者:simonw   
在群里跟一个骗子撕B
有人提到让他去chatgpt改改剧本
我就好奇,去GPT发了个:给我写一个电诈剧本
然后得到:
Title: The Scam
Act 1
Scene 1: A phone rings. A woman answers.
Woman: Hello?
Scammer (on the phone): Good morning, ma'am. This is John calling from the IRS. We have noticed some discrepancies in your tax returns, and we need to investigate them.
Woman: What? I paid my taxes on time.
Scammer: I understand, but we have found some errors in your returns. We need to verify some information from you.
Woman: Okay, what do you need to know?
Scammer: We need your Social Security number and your bank account details.
Woman: (hesitant) I don't feel comfortable giving out that information.
Scammer: I understand your concerns, ma'am. But this is a legal matter, and we need to resolve it as soon as possible. If you don't cooperate, we might have to take legal action against you.
Woman: (nervous) Okay, okay. Let me get my details.
Scene 2: The scammer on the phone takes note of the woman's details.
Scammer: Thank you for your cooperation, ma'am. We will investigate the matter and get back to you soon.
Woman: (worried) Wait, what will happen now?
Scammer: We will call you back with the results of our investigation. In the meantime, please do not discuss this matter with anyone.
Woman: Okay, I won't.
Scene 3: The scammer hangs up the phone and smiles.
Scammer: Another successful call. These people are so gullible.
Act 2
Scene 1: The scammer calls another victim.
Scammer: Good afternoon, sir. This is John calling from Microsoft technical support. We have noticed some unusual activity on your computer, and we need to fix it immediately.
Man: What kind of activity?
Scammer: Your computer has been infected with a virus, and it's causing some serious damage to your files. We need to remove it before it's too late.
Man: (concerned) Okay, what should I do?
Scammer: First, we need to establish a remote connection to your computer. Please go to our website and download our software.
Man: (hesitant) I don't know if I should trust you.
Scammer: Sir, we are a legitimate company with years of experience. We are here to help you. If you don't believe me, you can check our website and read our customer reviews.
Man: (convinced) Okay, let me do that.
Scene 2: The man downloads the software and installs it.
Scammer: Great, now I can see your computer screen. I will fix the virus for you.
Man: (impressed) Wow, you guys are amazing. Thank you so much.
Scammer: No problem, sir. We are always here to help our customers. But there's one more thing I need to tell you.
Man: What's that?
Scammer: Your computer is not fully protected. You need to buy our antivirus software to keep it safe.
Man: (alarmed) How much does it cost?
Scammer: It's only $500 for a lifetime license.
Man: (shocked) That's too expensive.
Scammer: Sir, think about it. Your computer is an important asset. You don't want to risk losing your files to a virus. Our software is the best in the market, and it's worth the investment.
Man: (persuaded) Okay, I'll buy it.
Scene 3: The scammer takes the man's credit card details and processes the payment.
Scammer: Thank you for your purchase, sir. Your computer is now fully protected.
Man: (grateful) Thank you again. You guys are lifesavers.
Scammer: (smiling) It's our pleasure, sir. Have a nice day.
Act 3
Scene 1: The scammer calls another victim.
Scammer: Hello, ma'am. This is John calling from the lottery office. I have some good news for you.
Woman: (excited) What news?
Scammer: You have won the jackpot in our lottery. You are now a millionaire.
Woman: (screaming) Oh my God! This is amazing. How much did I win?
Scammer: You have won $1 million, ma'am.
Woman: (shocked) That's incredible. What should I do now?
Scammer: First, we need to verify your identity. Please give me your Social Security number and your bank account details.
Woman: (hesitant) I don't know if I should give you that information.
Scammer: Ma'am, this is a legal matter. We need to verify your identity before we can release your winnings. If you don't cooperate, we might have to give the prize to someone else.
Woman: (nervous) Okay, let me get my details.
Scene 2: The scammer takes note of the woman's details.
Scammer: Congratulations, ma'am. You are now a millionaire. We will transfer the money to your account within 24 hours.
Woman: (ecstatic) Thank you so much. I can't believe this is happening.
Scammer: It's our pleasure, ma'am. But there's one more thing I need to tell you.
Woman: What's that?
Scammer: You need to pay a processing fee of $10,000 to release your winnings. This is a standard procedure, and it's required by law.
Woman: (alarmed) $10,000? That's a lot of money.
Scammer: I understand your concerns, ma'am. But this is a one-time fee, and it's a small price to pay for a million dollars.
Woman: (persuaded) Okay, I'll pay it.
Scene 3: The scammer takes the woman's credit card details and processes the payment.
Scammer: Thank you for your payment, ma'am. Your winnings will be transferred to your account soon.
Woman: (grateful) Thank you so much. You guys have changed my life.
Scammer: (smiling) It's our pleasure, ma'am. Enjoy your newfound wealth.
End of play.

剧本, 我就, 写了

MMMM   
So Pro!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

返回顶部