The confession of an idealist

查看 42|回复 2
作者:JounQin   
You know or not, I worked only 8 months at @AlibabaGroup due to clinical depression, but I was proud of that, and I tagged me working/worked at alibaba all through my social media like @github @zhihu etc, and shamefully to claim at I'm working at @AlaudaInc actually due to company size.
But I'm so proud of working at @AlaudaInc now. I know I have the possibility to implement my idealistic ideas that I can never make it happen if I'm working at @AlibabaGroup or any other big business companies. I'm too small to change it's working mechanism.
I hope I can be a good teacher for some colleagues who's lacking of experiences. I can't and don't want to be a tech lead, I really want to be a good friend with them. I'm experienced some or not in many areas, and I hope they can just bypass the potholes I've stepped in.
But that's said, stubbornly insist on one's own ideas(不撞南墙不回头 in Chinese, I don't know if it's the correct translation via @DeepLcom), you'll learn nothing before you got the pain.
I was clever when I was young, and I didn't learn hard but I got high scores, I even didn't need to take the middle school entrance examination in China, and finally failed at the college entrance examination "accidentally". Yes, it's really an accident to me.
But I refused to restudy at the high school, and met my current wife in the college. This is the most magical thing in our lives. She got a high score actually, but she was "cheated" by the city/college name. That made us two met and love with each other.
I experienced clinical depression and two relapses, my wife never gave me up. My company @AlaudaInc never gave me up. After that, I decided to put all my passion onto my family and work. Now, I'm really proud of being one of the core developers in @AlaudaInc!
"If you are lazy in your prime, you'll be sorry in your old age." I believe this proverbs very much now. But we can't go back anymore, let's have a good life every day since today/now. We still have the chance to make our one life at a time meaningful.
Oh, I forgot to mention that, it was mdx-js/eslint-mdx that gave the self-confidence to code again every time, v1/v2 and v3 now. And thanks to @wooorm, you're my soul mentor in the OSS world and thanks to @remcohaszing you give the reality example that how to collaborate.
Hope this helps. ❤️

the, and, but

JounQin
OP

知乎首发: https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/676954407
JounQin
OP

工作后第一次尝试用英文写作。❤️
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

返回顶部